Leaving your accommodation
Upon your departure, we request that you leave the accommodation tidy:
1. Kitchen: Empty the dishwasher: kitchen inventory empty and clean in the cabinets. Empty the fridge/freezer, defrost it and clean it, empty and clean the pedal bins.
2. Beds: Remove bedding (except mattress cover), put in pillowcase and put down in hallway.
3. Furniture: Put back where it was on arrival. Leave patio furniture clean.
4. Floors: Leave broom clean.
5. Garbage: To be deposited in the containers at the garbage collection point.
6. Lamps: Turn off all lamps.
7. Stove: Set the thermostat to 15°C.
8. Windows and doors: Close them and, if possible, lock them.
9. Do you have all your personal belongings?