If you want to bring your dog(s) during New Year's Eve, you can indicate this under travel party when deciding which accommodation or pitch to opt for. A filter will be applied and the options shown will be the ones where your dog is welcome. The additional costs are listed on your bookings overview while making the booking.
- Holiday Park De Krim (except for hotel chalets)
- Hotel Molenbos (maximum 1 pet per room)
- Villapark De Koog
- Bungalow Park 't Hoogelandt
- Campsite Kogerstrand (except for hiker’s cabins)
- Campsite Loodsmansduin (except for hiker’s cabins)
- Campsite De Shelter
Strictly no pets:
- Holiday Park De Krim: Hotel chalets
- Residentie Californië: Apartments
- Campsite Kogerstrand: Hiker’s cabins
- Campsite Loodsmansduin: Hiker’s cabins
Should your dog(s) dislike fireworks, you can stay at Camping Loodsmansduin. This park strictly prohibits fireworks.